Dyconia Resort Hotel, Wasaga Beach
Welcome to the Dyconia Resort Hotel in Wasaga Beach. Our Resort Hotel is nestled on the banks of the Nottawasaga River, just across from the Worlds Largest Freshwater Beach.
All Dyconia accommodations are beautifully appointed and complemented by a variety of features, including Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, colour cable TV, free wireless Internet access, bedside am/fm clock radios and outdoor barbecues.
The Dyconia Is Open Year Round
- River View Dining Room, specializing in roast beef, steaks and seafood.
- Patio overlooking the Nottawasaga River
- The Dyconia’s Famous Dinner Menu
- Banquet, Conference and Catering Facilities for up to 235 people
- Fully licensed Bar and Lounge
- Boat Docking and Launching
- Large 25′ x 50′ Outdoor Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Horseshoes, Table Tennis and more, Volley Ball, and Shuffle Board.
Dining in Wasaga Beach
Looking for a place to dine in Wasaga Beach? Look no further! Our restaurant is famous for our à-la-carte dining as well as for our scrumptious dinner buffets, Sunday brunches and every day breakfast buffets during the summer months. As a true Wasaga Beach landmark, established in 1923, the Dyconia features the best patio in Town overlooking the Nottawasaga River. Dock your boat and come in for dinner. It doesnt get any better. We know that youll love our specials:
- On Wednesdays get 40-Cent Jumbo Breaded Wings all day long.
- Thursdays is Schnitzel Night with prices starting at just $9.95!
- Catch “Fish Fry” Fridays with a choice of Tilapia, breaded Pickerel, Lake Trout, Coconut Shrimp and more..
The Dyconia dining room features Canadian, European and Italian cuisine. Takeout, lounge, licensed, entertainment. The dining room is accessible by wheelchair. we accept Visa, MC and Debit. Open year round.