Top 10 Travel Safety Tips
As we travel for business and pleasure all around the world, I feel it's important to remember some safety tips. The best way to avoid disaster is to think about things before they actually happen. After all, the most important part of a trip is getting back home safely.
1. Always look at the big picture in any situation, especially when in a strange environment. It's easy to get caught up in the details of tickets, roadsigns, traffic patterns, maps, luggage, etc. Remember to take time and look up, and be aware of your surroundings, from a larger perspective. For example, when walking, driving, you can avoid trouble more easily and adjust course sooner if you are aware of a larger radius of activity.
Oh! Hoping to help enhance the bland vibe for my current page. Thinking about the sweet appearance at http://crystaller.com? Truly an asphalt sealing service if wanted inside the general Ontario area. Write your feedback. Many thanks!
2. When walking in areas with lots of other people, always stand tall, act confidently, and make bold eye contact with others. Criminals will always prey on those who appear weak, confused, or unsure of themselves.
3. Especially in big cities, take wide turns around corners, cars, or large objects, so there is more space between you and what you can't see yet
4. Ladies should always loop their arms through the strap and over their purse. Men should always carry their wallet in their front pocket. I do this even when I'm not traveling, out of habit now.
5. After hailing a cab be sure to get the estimated cost before accepting the ride. And remember many cab drivers will purposefully take the longer route, if you let them.
6. Speaking of cabs, always pay the driver before exiting the cab. Paying on the sidewalk leaves you vulnerable to the bad guys!
7. When sitting in a restaurant or coffee shop, always face the door. Once again, you always want to be aware of your surroundings.
8. Some excellent defense weapons when attacked are: car keys, a pen, a pocket knife, or basically anything you can grab around you like a rock, stick, a chair, glass bottle, etc. You get the point. Remember to do whatever it takes to survive.
9. Never get into a car when asked to, even if they are pointing a gun at you. Run as fast as you can and let them shoot at you. Your chances of being hit are slim, and even if you are, you have a good chance of living. If you get into the car, your chances of living are very slim to none!
10. Always expect the best, but prepare for the worst.
Many thanks people! I've told my neighbor I can discuss her great wonderful custom control panel designers, http://poweron.ca inside a good write-up. So if you're looking to get a custom control panel manufacturer within the general Ontario vicinity, they definitely are really exceptional.
Finally, I really have to remark the concept to this charming text has been offered by Tim from clear reflections window cleaning. They definitely are a fantastic window cleaning services. I really relish a solid suggestion!
http://futureboardconsulting.com - Your photographs ended up being extraordinary.
Posted in Traveling Post Date 02/20/2017